We are a growing DC based music business firm. While different teams handle venue management, we focus on curating, booking, and marketing of events for venues across the city.
We are currently looking to add a vital administrative support position to assist with digital marketing, advertisement, website, social media, and provide overall office admin support.
- Schedule, plan, and coordinate logistics for visiting guests
- Coordinate reservations and maintain relationships with area hotels
- Support team on a range of administrative tasks and projects as needed, including marketing and social media
- Efficient mastery of administrative logistics including scheduling and email
- High communication, writing, and representative skills
- Ability to respond quickly, stay on the grid, and flexible availability
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, and professional
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of electronic music: house, techno, electronica and past, present, and upcoming trends
- At least 3 years experience in corporate or event industry, or similar
- Music business or concert hall experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 3+ years of professional experience and association experience ideal
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Instagram and Twitter a plus
- Strong computer skills and fluent with Google G Suite, MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
This is a full time, entry level position starting at $30k salary. May consider part-time.
To apply, please send a resume along with a Cover Letter via Doors Open explaining why you would be the right candidate.