What’s the opportunity?
We are looking to recruit a Assistant Accountant, who has experience working in the music industry. This is a key role within our Finance team, supporting the wider company in delivering outstanding events and it’s a great opportunity to learn and grow in an exciting company.
What’s the role?
- Forecasting and reporting of our various events, working closely with other departments to ensure accuracy and meeting company and partner reporting deadlines
- Supporting the monthly reporting of the company’s balance sheet, profit and loss and cashflow, including reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
- Revenue reporting, reconciliations, accruals and deferrals each month
- Prompt reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts to assist with cash management
- Administration of accounts payable function, including supplier account reconciliations, payments runs, expenses and inter-company transactions
- Accounts receivable duties including sub ledger analysis and ensuring the timely receipt of monies owed
- Event day support at our larger events, including back office duties and accurate reporting of all on the day revenues
- Additional ad hoc sales and costs analysis
- Part qualified accountancy qualification preferred (ACCA / CIMA / AAT etc)
- 2 years’ plus experience working in the music industry
- Excellent attention to detail and comfortable working to deadlines
- Autonomous and self-driven with good organisational skills
- Preferred experience working in a multi entity company
- Experienced Excel user
Start date - ASAP and we suggest to apply early as applications will be reviewed regularly.
Salary £25+ depending on experience.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.