We’re looking for an ambitious Brand Design Lead Art Director (f/m/x) to join our newly-formed Content & Creative team and lead the holistic evolution of Native’s brand and design language. The ideal candidate is a motivated and versatile creative with a fountain of ideas and a distinctive portfolio. You’ll lead change in our design process across all creative marketing projects – from product releases to artist collaborations. We’re looking for someone who can make an immediate impact and who can further their development at NI, providing inspiration and mentorship as the leader of the design team.
Driven by our mission to make music creation more inclusive and accessible, we are looking for someone who is passionate about culture and knows the power that music and stories have to bring people together.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Conceptualize, design, build, and deliver design and creative for diverse projects across digital, social, and print
- Translate high-level concepts into distinctive visual styles and directions
- Drive the development of the Native Instruments brand design system
- Manage small to large–scale projects, working with the in-house teams and a network of external creatives and agencies
- Oversee the whole design process: from creating briefings to reviewing assets
- Develop guidelines for graphic design, typography, photography, motion, and illustration
- Establish creative processes that drive efficiency and ensure quality of final delivery
- Provide mentorship to design staff by exposing them to new opportunities, techniques, and workflows
- Represent brand design internally — collaborating and leading the exchange between Products, UX, and UI.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 10+ years of experience in a creative execution role
- Strong background in graphic design, brand design, or art direction
- Portfolio demonstrating strong creative ideas across digital, social, or print
- Excellent creative and strategic abilities in 2–3 specialized design fields
- Master of Adobe Creative Suite
- A passion for content and storytelling, and an eye for details
- A blend of creative, strategic, and technical production skills
- Able to think quickly and implement independently or collaboratively
- Coaching and mentoring skills as well as proven experience in leading teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Strong awareness of visual trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead work sessions and present to groups of all sizes
- Experience with motion graphics, film production, or social media creative would be a plus
- Passion for music culture and the Native Instruments brand
Please send your portfolio along with application.
Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.