TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok are looking for a Music Content & Community Manager (DE) to manage the in-app music operation including the management and curation of music, artists and community. This role will work on improving the music content ecosystem on the platform, with a keen focus on our priority content verticals and user groups. Responsibilities also include the management of and growing the artist community within TikTok through close XFN collaboration across teams.
- Curate and localise in-app music content for the DE market
- Analyse & utilise data to make informed decisions to improve overall music consumption on TikTok
- Implement music content & community strategy for DE
- Identify trending music challenge concepts and collaborate with key internal teams to amplify
- Develop on-ground initiatives and promotions to drive music engagement within the app
- Oversee the music community building and content operation in DE
- Engage with artists & music creators to drive their music performance on the app
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in a music programming or music editorial position
- Comprehensive understanding of the DE music industry, with a focus on trending genres and artists
- Familiarity with a wide range of music and different types of audience groups
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills, able to interpret data, identify problems, and come up with constructive solutions
- Experience with managing music campaigns and initiatives from conception to completion
- Excellent XFN relationship building skills and established connections within the music industry
- Deep understanding of internet cultures and subcultures - Knowledge of music licensing
Even Better If
- Experience working with international partners at different time zones
- Understanding the changing landscape and developments in music, media and tech industries
- Experience working in a fast-changing, hands-on work environment
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.