Company: Live Nation (Music) UK
Location: Argyll Street, W1 (moving to Farringdon in May)
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Executive Assistant – to provide efficient and confidential personal assistance to the Chief Operating Officer and Chairman and arranging Staff Events.
Live Nation (Music) UK is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Full diary management for the Chief Operating Officer and meeting and greeting guests on arrival
- First point of contact for all telephone calls and dealing with enquiries when appropriate
- Administrative duties as needed for the COO and Chairman, including expense claims
- To manage travel and accommodation arrangements
- To manage and co-ordinate Ticket Concierge staff tickets for all UK festivals
- Arrange, co-ordinate and host monthly Staff Drinks and Staff Socials as well as all Town Hall, Christmas and Summer parties
- Manage office petty cash
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Previous working experience in an Executive Assistant role or similar
- Highly organised, pro-active and capable of working under own initiative
- Time management, planning and organising
- Numerate and IT literate including advanced Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Strong ability to work/use own initiative
- Flexibility to adapt to different environment
- Hands on approach
- Interact with staff across all levels of the organisation
- Great people skill
If you are interested in this role, please apply by 21st February 2020.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.