The Loss Prevention Officer will work with store management to minimise the impact & risk of loss across the store.
The Loss Prevention Officer is a full time (37.5 hours pw) position and will report to the General Manager at Rough Trade East and also work with the Operations Manager to ensure best practice is communicated to other stores in the chain.
This is an ideal role for someone with experience in retail security that would like to apply their skills in an exciting environment and really make a difference by applying best practice and skills across a dynamic retail environment and team.
Desired Skills / Experience
- Experience in a relevant retail security / loss prevention role.
- SIA badge holder (preferred).
- Experience of managing retail or live music events with high customer footfall.
- Crowd & queue management.
- Engaging & Customer focused. Understands the importance of strong customer service in any Loss Prevention role.
- A team player. You must be able to work well with others and be able to influence other people/departments.
- Manage processes to reduce loss through inventory, cash and property.
- Manage and maintain security systems (ie tagging, CCTV etc).
- Identify stock loss - Investigate & report cause of losses.
- Manage store environment to deter theft through presence, tagging policy and stock placement.
- Liaise with external contractor to arrange extra cover around priority and high volume events.
- Ensure compliance with Fire, Health & Safety - especially around high volume events.
- Coach & train store teams around loss prevention risks and implement best practice.
- Maintain logs and checklists of compliance and incident reporting.
- Work with Goods In & Out teams to ensure we're employing best practice and limiting loss.
Application deadline = Sunday 16th February
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.