Lex is a record label, music publisher, and film production company based in London. The label was founded in 2001 and has released music by artists including Danger Mouse, Eyedress, GILA, Boom Bip, Neon Neon, Prefuse 73, Kate Tempest, Haleek Maul, MF DOOM, MIKE, BADBADNOTGOOD & Ghostface Killah.
- Sales channel management (Shopify, Bandcamp & Discogs).
- Asset creation using digital templates.
- Metadata input.
- Picking and packing orders.
- Customer services.
- Ordering resources and packaging, including researching ethical alternatives.
- Stock checks.
- Support the creation of online sales events and D2C special offers.
- Frequently report performance insights and learnings to the Director.
- Monitoring shipping costs and ensuring competitive rates.
The ideal candidate:
- Intermediate skills across key Adobe suite applications including Photoshop and/or InDesign.
- Familiar with Lex Records, our artists & passionate about the music we release.
- 1-2 years experience within music, preferably with a background in E-commerce.
- Experience in working with E-commerce systems like Wordpress/Shopify.
- Fluent with Google suite, Microsoft office applications.
- Experienced in working with various CMS and CRM systems.
To apply please send CV and cover letter via Doors Open.