TIDAL is looking for a resourceful, all-in-one, producer / editor to bring their production and post skills to the NYC office.
We are looking for a smart, skilled, passionate self-starter that can work efficiently under tight deadlines and short production schedules. We are specifically looking for someone who also has an interest and knowledge of music, social first content, and experience in shooting and editing show-based content.
This is a full-time role in New York City.
- Collaborate with artists and digital team to create schedules, equipment lists, and production plans
- Collaborate with TIDAL’s creative team on post-production visual language in-tandem with our motion designers
- Operate cameras, sound equipment, lighting, edit video and direct talent
- Re-launch, curate, and own our digital studio
- Manage the production during shooting
- Execute creative video concepts provided by TIDAL internal creative / video team, digital marketing, and partnership teams.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have 4-5 years of production experience
- Self-identified all around production professional and creator
- Has experience with Canon DSLRs, basic production sound equipment, Adobe Premiere
- Has extensive experience creating small scale, digital videos from ideation to delivery on short timelines
- Impeccable time management skills
- Ability to adapt to last-minute changes in schedules / plans
- Outstanding technical knowledge of video production and editing
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.