- You will be working as part Ableton’s Sales and Local Marketing team in the function of an Ableton Brand Manager
- You will act as a direct representative of Ableton to the French industry and market. You will have a clear understanding of Ableton’s business values, ethics, and goals, and be able to communicate these appropriately as required
- You will also be supporting our dealer network in France when needed
- You will be responsible for a marketing budget to be invested in events and activities in France
- You will be working together with the French Territory Manager
The role responsibilities are broad and include, but are not limited to, the following:
Supporting the distribution channel with:
- Dealer staff training as required
- Dealer Training Support as required
- Public clinics as required
- Maintaining dialogue with dealer staff on aspects of distribution of Ableton in the French market.
Developing educational strategy and offer:
- Develop and maintain a plan for the introduction of Ableton in public education
- Be Ableton’s contact for the development and understanding of public education schemes
- Develop strategies to help Ableton understanding and make part of public fundings in education
- Help our Certification Team to manage the Certification Program in France
- Insure Ableton’s presence in all aspects of education in France: primary and secondary schools, universities, professional schools, etc.
- Quote educational institutions and close deals to expand Ableton’s reach in education in France
- Training of teachers in educational institutions
Brand and community development:
- Identifying and engaging key promotional partners and opportunities / identifying business development opportunities
- Identifying and collecting interesting artists and stories
- Maintain relations with local French artists and build an AR plan together with Ableton’s AR team
- Connecting suitable artists with Ableton’s Artist Relations
- Establish and foster French User Groups.
- Identify and support events that are relevant to Ableton’s marketing objectives
- Work closely with our Certification Team to identify new candidates for certification and maintain relations with existing Certified Trainers in the country.
Reporting and task prioritization:
- 50% of time traveling
- Regular quarterly visits to the Berlin office
- Weekly meetings with respective manager
- 3 or more years of marketing experience in the music industry or a related field
- Familiarity with the aspects of Ableton’s community and the overall music scene in France
- Understanding of Ableton’s product portfolio and business model
- Willingness to travel around France, as well to Ableton’s headquarters in Berlin, Germany
- Native-level proficiency in French
- Good use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Salesforce use is a plus
- Written and verbal command of the English language
- Must currently reside in France
Sounds like a great opportunity?
If you like the sound of this role, please send us your CV and a motivational letter. We kindly ask you not to include a picture in your application documents.
Thank you for your interest!
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.