TIDAL is looking for a highly-motivated individual to work with the executive team in our New York office.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO & COO will serve as a crucial partner and collaborator to the executive office. This is an ideal position for resourceful, detail-oriented individuals who are hungry to learn and grow in the music industry, possessing an eagerness to be accessible and accommodating at all times. This individual must be capable of handling strictly confidential information while remaining discreet. Astute anticipation of the executives’ needs is essential, as is the capacity to maintain thorough communication, both written and verbal. This position is a unique opportunity to act as an ambassador amongst a talented, dynamic and entrepreneurial team whose work in the streaming space influences music and culture at large on a daily basis.
• Management of complex schedules in real-time using Google Calendar, including vetting, prioritizing and providing suggestions in order to prevent conflicts and continually improve time management
• Expert-level execution of a wide array of administrative duties, including:
Build relationships with all executives to act as an effective liaison between the executive team and the rest of the company while simultaneously providing high-level and confidential support
• Ensure CEO & COO are consistently well prepared for meetings and events by creating agendas, concise summaries and generally doing whatever it takes to guarantee preparedness and professionalism
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while following through on inter-departmental operations in an efficient manner
• Greet and direct guests within the office in a courteous and professional fashion
• You have at least 2 years of high-level administrative experience (ideally in the music or entertainment industry but not required).
• You’re extraordinarily detail-oriented and possess a philosophy of triple-checking for any and all tasks. Fixing mistakes, predicting potential issues and connecting dots are all second-nature to you.
• You possess excellent and dynamic written and verbal communication skills. You’re able to convey the slightest of nuances to everyone you communicate with in order to express yourself clearly and act as an effective extension of the CEO and COO.
• Your work ethic is unparalleled: you’re punctual, flexible, honest, loyal and trustworthy. You deliver every time without fail and you seek perfection in every aspect of your work. Your team is consistently able to count on you for both the smallest and most important of tasks.
• You have a constantly positive attitude and carry yourself with a high level of maturity, respect, patience and self-confidence.
• You’re a creative problem-solver who isn’t timid about responding to and handling sensitive, urgent and complex situations.
• You’re passionate about the music business and in particular DSPs.
• You’re proficient with Mac OS & Google Work suite, as well as the following programs: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and Slack. You’re competent in problem-solving issues related to Mac computers, iPhone/Mac devices, and additional devices.
• You have intuitive online knowledge and navigation skills; you enjoy conducting research rapidly and accurately.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.