TIDAL is looking for a full-time, NYC-based Social Media Coordinator who is a tactical executor with strong organizational skills.
This position reports to the Manager, Digital Marketing and will be responsible for coordinating social media marketing and fan engagement for TIDAL. This candidate will engage TIDAL’s consumers on all major social platforms by assisting in daily messaging, promotions, collaborations with partners/talent and analytic reporting.
- Social Media Marketing: Coordinate daily publishing for TIDAL’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube accounts (and others as applicable). Work with multiple team members to develop weekly, monthly and quarterly social strategies and calendars. Ensure that TIDAL’s social accounts both lead and respond to culture, and are always current and up-to-date on important events. Provide real time social media coverage for events (both in and outside NYC).
- Social Engagement: Identify influencers, respond to notable posts and direct messages. Look for and take advantage of opportunities to engage consumers directly.
- Content Development: Produce digital content including text, images, videos, GIFs and other forms of micro-content to be used on social media.
- Customer Service: Identify and address customer questions and concerns across social.
- Reporting and Analytics: Produce ad hoc campaign reports for priority releases and promotions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A deep understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and digital music services
- Strong copywriting/oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions.
- 2-3 years of social media management experience for a company or brand (preferably dealing with music or entertainment)
- The ability to work nights and weekendsA passion for music across all genres
- Bilingual (a plus, but not required)
- The highest attention to detail
- Experience with Spredfast or another similar social management platform like Hootsuite
- Experience running and interpreting reports from platforms including (or similar to) Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics
- Knowledge of basic digital production including audio, photo and video editing programs including Adobe Photoshop and/or Premiere
- Must be based in New York Tri-state area
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.