We are looking for a Team Lead to strengthen, lead and mentor our Office Operations Team. Together with your team of Office Coordinators, Facilities Technicians and Housekeepers, you will ensure a smooth, day-to-day office operation focused on service and excellence. You will help to build and reinforce a positive, close-knit office culture for the 315 employees between our two Berlin offices.
The ideal candidate is able to establish a resilient workflow in a fast-paced environment while strengthening transparency and open communication.
Lead, develop and motivate
Use your leadership expertise and positive mindset to motivate and support your team and their growth.
Build a strong team to shape operations at our workplaces
- Establish and maintain rituals, artifacts, and tools to help the team reach its goals
- Ensure clarity and transparency in the different roles and responsibilities
- Recruit and onboard new team members
Apply your office operations expertise
- Ensure office operations are seamless, professional and continuously improving
- Collaborate with the Office Design & Build Team to understand and prioritize stakeholder needs
- Manage relevant health & safety topics, alongside our H&S Team and HR Manager
- Plan and monitor the team budget and ensure cost optimization
- Manage contracts and relations with contractors, suppliers, property managers
- Support strategic planning and its execution at team level and company level
Skills and experience
- You are fluent in German and English, both written and spoken (C2)
- You have 3+ years experience in leading a team, along with 5+ years experience in office/hospitality/retail management
- You are passionate about leading and developing people
- You are an excellent problem solver and decision maker
- You have advanced time and task management skills
- You are a dynamic and precise communicator with keen negotiation skills
- You have a technical affinity or are interested in learning project management software (MS Office, Google Drive, Personio, JIRA, Confluence, Trello)
- You have a strong sense of commitment, a positive attitude and integrity
- You are passionate about creating and maintaining a happy and productive work environment
- You are an open-minded team player with a hospitality mindset
- You navigate sensitive situations with ease and remain calm under stress
What would make you stand out
- You have experience with agile methodologies
- You have knowledge of German health and safety regulations
- You have experience in facilitation
Sounds like a great opportunity?
If you like the sound of this role, please send us your CV and a cover letter, without including a picture. Please also let us know when you could potentially start and your preferred salary.
We kindly ask you to only apply if your language skills meet our requirements.