We are looking for a Hardware Project Manager (f/m/x) to support our Berlin-based hardware development team. In this role you will develop the next generation of products for music production as well as accompany the entire process to start of production. In this position you lead and work in an agile multidisciplinary Development Team in close collaboration with the products organization. You will work from our office in Berlin, Kreuzberg in a multicultural and creative environment.
What You'll Do
- Drive the development of new hardware products by creating, owning and implementing the project timeline & budget planning
- Closely collaborating with the Product Owner steering the team, setting goals and prioritising issues
- Owning and maintaining the interfaces with stakeholders outside of the team (SCM, Manufacturing, Contract Manufacturing China, Software, etc.)
- Being responsible for tracking and controlling project costs and timeline
- Collaborating with the engineering manager in guiding the team with agile methodologies, establish and maintain tools and team rituals for the continuous project planning and daily communication
- Continuously work on process improvements and remove impediments
- Support the manufacturing process up to and during mass production and beyond
- Close communication and multidisciplinary collaboration within an international environment
What You'll Bring
- Experience with delivering hardware products (CM/OEM) collaborating with a cross-functional team (electrical, mechanical, design, QA)
- Planning techniques and project management tools for agile and waterfall development
- Highly organized, pragmatic, solution oriented working style
- Experience with risk management and budgeting
- Strong communication skills; collaborative, mediative and diplomatic approach of team leading
- Experience in driving complex strategic initiatives and leading a team to a common goal
- Team player attitude with very good communication, negotiation and planning skills
- Fluency in English
Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.