We are looking for an Electronics Engineer (f/m/x) to support our Berlin-based hardware development team. In this role you will develop the next generation of products for music production as well as accompany the entire process to start of production. In this position you work embedded in an agile multidisciplinary Development Team and a Community of Practice of experienced Hardware Development Engineers. You will work from our office in Berlin, Kreuzberg in a multicultural and creative environment.
What You'll Do
- Develop digital and analog circuits on USB controllers and audio equipment
- System design and conception of microprocessor controlled circuits
- Draw schematics and design EMC/ESD compliant PCB layouts
- Perform circuit simulations and tolerance calculations
- Design reviews (architecture concepts, schematics, PCB layouts)
- Create, launch, test and review of prototypes
- Support the manufacturing process up to and during mass production
- Identify, document and communicate issues
- Plan, break down and estimate deliverables and tasks inside your Development Team
- Close communication and multidisciplinary collaboration within an international environment
What You'll Bring
- Successfully completed your degree in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Professional experience in developing analogue and digital circuits and high speed PCB layout
- Experiences in mid/high complex microcontroller platforms
- Knowledge about fundamental product architecture design and construction
- Ability to identify risks in the device architecture and development process
- Team player attitude with very good communication skills
- High commitment and result-oriented mindset
- Structured approach to work
- Good planning, organisational and negotiation skills
Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.