Internship: Atlantic Marketing
An internship in this department looks like:
Providing support to the Marketing Managers and general department including, but not limited to, the following activities:
- Creating Purchase Orders and dealing with enquiries relating to invoices, liaising with the finance department where necessary
- Ordering of stock from distribution warehouse
- Liaising with suppliers, artists' managers, artists, management companies, design studios, repro houses, printers, media companies, internal contacts, etc
- Ordering bikes and organising couriers when requested in line with company procedure
- Arranging meetings and looking after visitors when they arrive, i.e. offering hospitality of tea or coffee
- Creating and updating marketing plans, media bookings, memos and release schedules
- Booking of all travel arrangements in accordance with company procedures including arranging and co-ordinating diaries, arranging all meeting schedules
- Processing expenses
- Attending weekly marketing meetings, take minutes and circulate after updating when required
- Progress chasing on any aspect of campaign on behalf of Product Manager when required
- Working closely with artists and artist management to ensure requests and expectations are handled intelligently and carried out effectively
- Supporting formation of design work with internal and external designers
- Any other administrative tasks required in order to provide effective support to the department
- Creative individuals with a passion for music and ready to bring lots of new ideas to the table
- You will have great organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- First class communication skills and ability to build strong working relationships
- A self-starter with a strong desire to learn and develop skillset in a fast-paced environment
- A team player who is happy to ‘muck in’ – no task is too big or small
- Knowledge of Sprinter would be desirable but not essential
- General IT skills including experience using Microsoft Office, including WP, Excel, Power Point.
Why join us?
Here at Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. We are one global company made up exclusively of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music - at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing a philosophy of innovation – it’s part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.