iMusician is a digital music distributor from Switzerland with offices in Zürich and Berlin. We offer musicians worldwide everything they need to sell, manage and monetise their music online. Run by a small, passionate and international team, we do the hard work so musicians can focus on what they do best: make music!
We’re a rapidly growing team, having grown our team to over 20 people this year. Join us as we continue this exciting growth chapter. This is your chance to really make a difference!
We’re looking for a self-motivated and highly driven Office Manager & Executive Assistant. You’ll be focused on ensuring an effective and organized operation at iMusician’s Berlin office.
Reporting to the HR Manager and Chief Marketing Officer, you will take the load of their backs whilst driving own projects within the company forward.
Note: This is a part-time, 50-80% position
- Working closely with our HR Manager and CMO and assist in a wide variety of administrative tasks
- General support and documentation regarding accounting and HR administration.
- Fostering and actively shaping a positive and lively company culture by assisting in and organizing company-wide and team-events
- Working closely with HR on topics such as onboarding, employer branding, company benefits and other topics
- Ensure the office is well stocked and runs effectively, manage inventory and cost of supplies and be the central point of contact for all suppliers
- Own and drive office projects including renovations, upkeep, and coming up with new and creative ideas for office decorations and improvements
- You have previous experience in a dynamic office environment, (ideally a startup) as an office manager, or in a similar position
- You are proactive and love to make things happen as efficiently as possible
- You have a passion for problem-solving, and enjoy taking on new and changing challenges in a fast-growing team
- You are well organized and detail-oriented, and able to plan and have the ability to juggle different tasks at the same time
- Great skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent administration, communication and organization skills are a must
- Reliability and discreteness
- Experience or interest in the music industry is a plus
- You are fluent in English and German
If you can see yourself in this position, please apply.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.