A little bit about our team:
Atlantic Records is home to some of the most celebrated artists in the world today including Ed Sheeran, Stormzy, Cardi B, Lizzo Bruno Mars, Charli XCX, Anne-Marie, Clean Bandit, Jess Glynne, Mahalia and many many more.
Atlantic’s rich history is distinguished by an array of legendary artists who broke new ground and set new musical standards. Today it remains recognised and revered around the world as being synonymous with artistry and quality, demonstrating unrelenting passion for discovering exciting emerging artists and developing long-term careers.
Why this could be your next big break:
As a Social Manager working within the Atlantic marketing team, you will be expected to craft and nurture the online presence of an assigned roster of acts. You will also be responsible for ensuring your acts are actively building and engaging with their fanbases through all online channels applicable to the artist. You should be a forward thinker who likes to think creatively about the challenges of grabbing an audience’s attention in the social space. You should have a strong passion for both social media and music, with a can-do outlook who feels at home in a fast paced & working environment.
Here you’ll get to:
- Brief & self-create both organic and paid for content including static & moving creatives.
- Devise and implement social media campaigns and eCRM for a portfolio of artists across a broad range of social content environments. Ensure artist has a clear voice and presence on all channels with activity tailored to the specifics of each environment.
- Handle content uploads to YouTube & SoundCloud ensuring best practices of tagging, SEO & optimisation are adhered to.
- Work with artist, manager & marketing team to devise creative strategies for the continual growth & engagement of the artists’ fanbases.
- Lead the creation of all current and emerging social channels for new artists once signed
- Work with artist & managers to write, build and send email communications ensuring adherence to internal best practices.
- Handle the updating of marketing assets including relevant banners and visual creative on relevant social properties. Including single and album assets
- Set up and run social media training sessions with your development artists.
- Co-ordinate with artist, managers & or international teams to post out sales messages, content drops & other messaging on all social platforms in a timely manner.
- Provide reporting in all relevant artist and campaign meetings on the growth of artist fanbases, videos and online traction specific to individual environments and as a whole.
- Oversee the creation of correct link tagging for all artist releases to ensure we’re collecting remarketing data.
- Maintaining and updating of artists profiles on streaming platforms including profile image, messaging & playlist creation.
- Implement label strategy with regards to social properties e.g. YouTube advertising options, takedown policy and whitelisting of channels and content.
- Articulate and linguistically creative with the ability to write engaging copy tailored to each platform in a number of different styles and tones
- An enthusiastic and innovative thinker with the ability to multitask
- The ability to plan and implement an ongoing communications strategy both in release periods and when an artist is off cycle in order to engage their fanbase through a variety of content
- Thorough understanding of all relevant social media sites. A clear knowledge of how to use their functionality to generate visibility and engagement with artists and stimulate fan interaction with both the artist and other fans
- The ability to communicate well (both verbally and in writing) to relay all undertaken and planned activity
- Proficient with video & photo editing software
- Good interpersonal skills in order to work directly with the dynamic personalities of Atlantic UK and our artists
- An enthusiasm for music and the social media space
- Experience within the music industry preferred
Why join us?
Here at Warner Music Group we’re all about our people. We are one global company made up exclusively of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music - at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing a philosophy of innovation – it’s part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.