As the second largest entertainment venue in Brooklyn, Avant Gardner produces many events every week in a variety of spaces which require a high volume of creative assets and other content to build our brands and promote our shows.
We're looking for a Creative Content Manager to produce assets for distribution through our various marketing & promotion channels. Reporting to the Director, Marketing & Brand Strategy, you will support the overall creative process from generating new ideas and concepts, to managing, scheduling and tracking production, through to execution and final delivery of all assets and optimizing them for performance.
Who you are:
Our ideal candidate is a maker, doer and organizer who has hands-on capability to execute creative assets in some disciplines while managing the process for internal/external resources to develop others. You are passionate about your work, can handle a fast-paced environment with energy and a positive attitude, and can adapt constantly to new requirements with constant changes in our business.
- Manage, schedule and execute design/production of promotional and creative assets across a variety of formats for Avant-Gardner.com, all social channels for our multiple brands, physical assets on site at the venue and others.
- Lead and contribute to brainstorming sessions with the Creative team to develop exciting content that will drive engagement and conversions.
- Drive ideation and iteration of ideas and concepts that will be executed across campaigns.
- Develop plans and timelines for every asset created for Avant Gardner’s owned and paid channels. Schedule internal or external resources as required. Manage and track all asset development to ensure deadlines are met.
- QC links and pages to ensure updates are properly implemented.
- Steward execution on all assets, delivering impactful and effective content.
- Develop creative ways to grow brands and tell stories through several facets of creative.
- Work internally with other department heads to coordinate creative needs.
- Build and manage a Talent Pool of creative freelance/external resources who can assist with projects as needed including Graphic Designers and Assistants, Motion Designers, Illustrators, Web Developer/Designers, Copy Writers, and Photographers, Video Producers, Shooters and Editors.
- Partner with the photo/video team for relevant shoots and lead production as needed.
- Manage multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks with pressing deadlines and internal/external client needs.
Desired skills, qualifications and personal traits
- 5+ years related experience in creative and content focused disciplines, working with senior leaders and marketing and creative teams.
- Music industry experience or deep interest in music and nightlife events across a variety of genres is essential
- Proven experience working in multiple creative & content disciplines, including two or more of the following: digital & print design, video, illustration, motion graphics, copywriting.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong understanding of best practices and latest trends for creative in the social and digital space.
- Strong visual and creative design skills – including ability to translate ideas into visual elements and concepts.
- Hyper-organized, with excellent project management and time management skills.
- Deep network of multidisciplinary creative freelancers, or ability to develop one.
- Experience in creative agency or corporate environments working with a high volume of creative and content assets.
- Expertise and in-depth practical knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premier, After Effects. Experience with project management or workflow management systems.
- Adept at taking on new challenges and reprioritizing work when new or last minute projects come in.
- Understanding of SEO, analytic/measurement tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Design, Film, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other related field preferred
- Depending on your creative background, please include sample links in your resume
- Design portfolio
- Writing Samples
- Video reel
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.