**Please note - this is an unpaid internship. Travel + lunch expenses are included**
An exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience working for an established dance music record label in London has arisen. Described by Mixmag as “the label that delivers tune, after tune”, Enhanced has been a great place for students to get a foot in the door of the music industry, many interns have gone onto great careers or onto be employed full time by the company itself.
This internship is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring graphic designer with a love for music. Under the direct supervision of the Graphic Designer, the successful candidate will be working in our Marketing & Creative team who are responsible for the creation of all release assets across our six prolific labels.
- Work with our Marketing & Creative teams to conceptualise elements in support of music releases
- Create compelling content using motion graphics and video for social media to keep fans' engagement with the artists and their msuci e.g. teasers, advertisements, animating artwork and lyric videos
- Create digital materials for campaigns
- Maintain digital materials for campaigns
- Maintain deadlines, work schedules and administrative aspects of the job
- Supporting the Marketing team with their daily activities
The ideal candidate
- No real experience necessary - but needs to be enthusiastic, motivated with a can-do attitude
- Intermediate Photoshop experience required
- Basic Knowledge of video editing e.g. Final Cut or Premiere Pro required
- Understanding of digital formats and how people are consuming content on social media i.e. Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Spotify etc.
- Creative Mindset
- Attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic role where content needs will ebb and flow
- Ability to problem-solve, highly organised and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- 3 month-minimum
- 2.5 days per week
- Working days are flexible to suit your University Schedule
- Expenses paid for
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work and to learn with one of the best dance music labels, to showcase your creative talents and to get the best London experience, please send your CV alongside your portfolio and covering letter to this application via Doors Open.