We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer (f/m/x) to help us evolve our beloved products like Maschine and Komplete Kontrol. You will work in a cross-functional team using agile methodologies and build products that inspire and empower all music lovers to create the future of music. Based in London, you will join an international, multicultural, diverse and creative environment that supports professional growth and knowledge sharing.
What You’ll Do
- Write modern, clean and maintainable code for multiple platforms
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers and product owners to solve challenging issues
- Help us in maintaining, extending and refactoring our code base
- Learn from other experienced engineers and work in an environment which supports professional growth through mentoring, workgroups and communities of practice
- Use modern and industry-standard technologies such as C++17, Boost, Qt and CMake
- Experiment with innovative ideas in regular hackathons
What You’ll Bring
- Demonstrated experience in writing production-quality code and a good knowledge of modern C++ and the C++ standard library
- Experience with other programming languages like Lua or Python
- Ability to work effectively with other engineers including those in remote locations
- An understanding of automated testing approaches and frameworks, e.g. GTest and Catch2
- A desire to share knowledge as part of a community of product developers
- Strong focus on user experience and ideally an understanding of the needs of musicians and producers
- An open-minded approach valuing alternative viewpoints from colleagues
- Ability to see errors and mistakes as an opportunity to learn and improve
Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.