Based in: London
Time: Fixed Term / Full or Part Time
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious leader of product, who will be responsible for the current coordination and development of products, initiatives and system management and improvements, over a fixed term basis. You will be responsible for the execution of innovative projects, maximising impact through quick releases and agile feedback, managing partner relations, internal communications across various teams, launch strategies and regularly monitoring project KPIs. The ideal candidate will preferably have at least 3+ years experience.
- Expert in managing and summarising data using business intelligence tools to inform the approach for editorial, tickets and events products.
- Strong knowledge and experience of analytics platforms. Eg: parse.ly and Google Analytics.
- Strong experience in scrum management and sprint planning.
- Prioritising roadmap expectations for realistic and ambitious deliveries.
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong cross-departmental teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Understanding RA’s core audience whilst also connecting with newer, younger demographics.
- Management experience.
- Proactive in managing expectations for directors and key stakeholders
- Understand RA's overall and departmental KPIs
- Strong literature skills for writing product kickoff documents
- Knowledge of Design Systems, storybook and programs such as Zeplin, Marvel and Sketch.
- Being able to capture, evolve and translate the essence of RA as a brand via products and services.
- Collating research into reports that can lead to informed decision making and product development.
- Challenge and question the design and development process to ensure we have the best-planned products that deliver measurable value.
- Product manage RA’s web and mobile offering by using data, market and customer research to suggest measurable UX improvements and innovations.
- Manage RA's roadmaps. Work to ensure that roadmaps align with RA's strategy, vision and purpose.
- Working with individual contributors on localisation and translations. Deploying translations on-site alongside the web team.
- Support departments that need product specifications documented for roadmap consideration.
- Lead weekly sprint planning sessions and retrospectives in the UK.
- Participate in story writing sessions and product discovery/planning sessions.
- Ensure designs provide a harmonious experience across desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Liaise with internal teams to respond to design briefs and ensure all work produced delivers on objectives
- Our passion is our profession.
- We are independent and we support independence.
- We support local scenes.
- We treat dance music as an art form.
- We champion the values of acceptance that underpin dance music culture.
- We care about the past, present and future of electronic music.
- We choose honesty over gain.
- We're always front left.
>>> Send your CV and Cover Letter via Doors Open.