We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior CRM Specialist to join our London CRM team. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for CRM and marketing. This position will be responsible for the implementation of personalized, multichannel CRM campaigns, supporting the company’s strategic direction and objectives on a global scale.
The Junior CRM specialist reports to our Global CRM manager and also works closely with other teams across our London and Paris offices.
What you will do:
- Working closely with the CRM Specialists, development and up keep of multi-channel CRM projects delivering highly personalised and innovative communications spanning emails, push notifications and in-app pushes.
- Creation of emails using HTML and CSS coding, candidates must show creativity when designing and developing templates.
- Day to day production management of multi-channel communications from the initial briefs to editorial and creative services, targeting and data selection, as well as deploying them to customers and reporting back to your manager, the team and other stakeholders
- Development and analysis of test and learn strategy to optimise communications effectiveness; feeding all insights gained from regular reporting back to create a continuous process of testing and refinement
- Liaise with cross functional teams to highlight areas of improvement in the process and apply fixes/efficiencies wherever possible
- Contribute to the global CRM strategy with the other members of the team and its manager
What we are looking for:
- HTML and CSS skills advantageous
- Passion to learn and progress in CRM marketing
- Quality, accuracy and attention to detail are critical
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to ensure the job gets done.
- Experience of CRM/loyalty techniques beneficial
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at all levels
- Able to effectively prioritise workload, set up systems to organise and manage administrative work
Life @deezer HQ
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
- English and French language courses
- Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.