We are looking for a mid-level Graphic Designer with a passion for music to be part of elevating TIDAL’s brand voice and its content through design.
TIDAL’s New York design team is looking for a multi-disciplined Graphic Designer who can help solve creative problems and deliver top quality visuals with consistent brand representation in mind. This candidate is resourceful, responsive, and eager to get the job done with a strong passion for music, artists and culture.
As part of TIDAL’s core Creative Marketing and Design Teams, you will work closely with all other departments; Marketing, Growth, Editorial, Experiential, Social, Video, CRM.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Conceptualize, execute, and design digital and physical assets for each assigned project, including; webpages, in-app, e-mail, marketing and social assets and print
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop powerful visual marketing campaigns
- Work within design systems and visual identities
- Contribute innovative ideas to help solve design problems & further shape the brand aesthetic
Experience & skills that you need:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Qualification / Degree in Graphic Design preferred
- High level skills in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. Sketch App is a plus
- An excellent grasp of digital design and user experience principles
- A solid understanding of responsive design, with a focus on mobile devices
- The ability to work within strict brand guidelines
- A positive attitude and keen team player with ability to communicate needs in a productive way
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver high quality work within tight deadlines
- Must be extremely organized and able to successfully reach multiple deadlines at once
Please provide link to online portfolio and resume for consideration.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.