The Social Media Associate role will be responsible for contributing to and executing Pandora's social media strategy, and shaping how we converse daily with our millions of listeners. The ideal candidate will be a strategic and analytical thinker who can thrive in an evolving and fast paced business environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategically schedule and publish content on Pandora social media channels
- Assist with social media strategy for events, and attend and capture social media content at events
- Pandora Live, Pandora/SiriusXM shared events, Pandora Brand events, Pandora sponsored Festivals, etc.
- Pull social analytics for internal events
- Monitor wider music/pop culture social conversation and contribute to it
- Analyze social media performance and share insights and recommendations with the Social and Brand team
- Partner with internal teams on maximizing shares across social channels
- Assist with content captures for Pandora at Pandora and SiriusXM offices
- Work with internal creative team on concepting
- Oversee edits of content
- Assist with boosting on organic social
- Track and report on spending
- Set up monthly POs
- Review/approve invoices as needed
- Assist with gathering Next Big Sound data for new and current social media franchises
- Partner with Marketing Operations to generate tracking links
- Gather data for link performance as tied to listener behavior
- Determine what type of content drives specific listener behavior (incremental hours, incremental listening events, etc)
- 2 years equivalent, relevant experience
Requirements and General Skills:
- Full proficiency in social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Knowledge of music and pop culture
- Punchy copywriting skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Creative writing ability.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of GDrive, Google Documents, Sheets, Slides and Sprinklr
- Basic photoshop knowledge is a plus
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.