TikTok is a destination for short-form mobile videos. Our mission is to capture and present the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from the mobile phone.
TikTok enables everyone to be a creator and encourages users to share their passion and creative expression through their videos. TikTok is based in Los Angeles, with global offices in London, Tokyo, Seoul, Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore, Jakarta, Mumbai, and Moscow. In early 2018, TikTok was one of the most downloaded apps in the world. TikTok is available worldwide for iOS and Android.
We are looking for Head of Music Operations, Germany to manage the strategy of in-app music content management, including the creation and production of music, playlist curation, and artist partnerships management for Germany.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields or equivalent experience
- 8+ years’ experience in regional music-related roles with successful track record, managerial experience a big plus
- Comprehensive understanding of the music industry, with a focus on trending genres and artists.
- Familiarity with a wide range of music and different types of audience groups regionally and globally.
- Superior relationship building skills and established connections with artist networks necessary to encourage the growth of the product’s music portfolio.
- Understanding of the creative process of music creation from composition to production.
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills, able to interpret data, identify problems, and come up with constructive solutions.
- Experience with managing music campaigns and initiatives from conception to completion.
- Knowledge of music licensing.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.