Do you eat note-shaped cereal for breakfast? Does listening to dance music make you happier than a small child in a toy store? Are you able to do an amazing job despite – or maybe even due to – being a wee bit crazy? If your answer to all of these questions is a firm “Yes”, you’ll fit right in here at Armada Music. And as faith would have it, we have just the job opening for you. We’re looking for a full-time DJ Promoter.
As a DJ Promoter for Armada, you’ll be (jointly) responsible for promoting artists and their music to DJs and radio show producers. To do this, you’ll be in frequent contact with our A&R, Digital and Product Management departments as well as the DJs and their teams.
• Together with the team, you’ll determine the strategy for DJ promotion per release;
• To implement this strategy, you’ll reach out to DJs and radio show producers, pitch the new releases and provide them with new music;
• You are constantly taking steps to expand the existing network;
• Together with the team, you’ll investigate the online and offline possibilities to improve our DJ promotion;
• You’ll report your findings and the direct results of the DJ promotion to various departments within Armada;
• You are always up to date with the latest trends in the dance music industry and you know everything about DJs and radio shows;
• You have demonstrable experience in music promotion;
• You are able to pitch tracks with genuine passion and conviction;
• You have completed a college education (e.g. Media & Entertainment, Music Management);
• You are socially skilled and blessed with a proactive attitude and excellent communication skills;
• You are enthusiastic, stress-resistant, precise and a team player;
• You have an excellent command of the Dutch language and the English language;
• You (preferably) live in or near Amsterdam;
• You are available full time.
• You will be joining the ranks of a young and dynamic team;
• You will receive a monthly salary befitting your age and experience;
• We offer favorable secondary working conditions, including 25 days off (per year) and an appealing pension scheme;
• And if that doesn’t convince you, know that we’ve got our own in-office club for wild office parties and Friday afternoon drinks, a gym open to anyone who wants to blow off some steam and colleagues so fun you probably don’t even want to head back home at the end of the day. And of course, we’re stocked up on an enormous amount of the music you love.
Can’t contain your excitement? Please apply by using the application form including your resume and cover letter. We’re looking forward to meeting you!