Human Traffic.Live Social Media Manager!
As the new concept explodes we are looking for an in house full-time social media manager. Contract Dec 2019– June 2020.
- Working as strategist across the new brand and its roll out.
- designing and creating social media content & campaign ideas.
- Briefing in and working with our content team to create social media content each week.
- Building social media strategies & timelines for various clients.
- Overseeing the implementation of your outlined social media strategies.
- Analysing social media data & building reports to highlight successes and offer improvements.
- Planning & implementing of paid social strategies. Requirements
- 3+ years of experience working inside social as a strategist or social media manager
- A passion for the music industry live events and immersive experience
- A passion for social media & an active user of core platforms; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Excellent up-to-date working knowledge of social media platforms, and optimum strategies for them
- Excellent creative eye and passion for art direction
- Strong analytical mind that is able to spot cultural & creative trends and adapt accordingly
- Experience in generating content ideas for social media
- Experience in briefing in & working with designers to create social media content
- Experience in publishing & analysing social media content
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent written communication
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Non-essential but experience in setting up paid social campaigns is beneficial
- Must have a UK work permit or European passport - Based at our London office SE1, 4- 5 days a week – sadly no remote working this is a fast paced and very exciting project!
>>> Send your CV and Cover Letter via Doors Open.