We are looking for a highly motivated person and team player to help us create and extend our React web applications in our Berlin agile development team. In this role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining highly usable and scalable web applications connecting to our web services. You will join an international, cross-functional team who enjoys using state-of-the-art tools to build sustainable and user friendly web solutions in the music tech space. We are building exciting products catering to more than 200 countries across the world.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Implement and maintain reusable UI components using React and related technologies such as Redux or GraphQL
- Create highly-scalable and performant Single Page Applications
- Design, implement and maintain technical concepts and build exciting web-based products following industry-standard best practices
- Work in a cross-functional Agile team to design, develop and deploy scalable and robust software. Use your particular abilities to collaborate and achieve team goals
- Connect with other members of the Native engineering community to teach and learn together in a diverse group of developers across teams
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- The ideal candidate will have end to end experience with architecture, development, testing, and a craving for both learning and pixel-perfect UI implementations
- Extensive experience with the modern React based frontend stack (ES6/Babel, React/Redux, Node.js/NPM, Yarn, Webpack, Jest)
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with responsive design and understanding of functional programming
- Experience with maintaining and testing complex web applications
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- A passion for music is a plus
Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.