Who we are:
Sofar Sounds reimagines live events through curated, secret performances in intimate settings in more than 420+ cities around the world! We are growing swiftly, helping more artists in more cities. As we expand, we are looking for ambitious and innovative individuals (like you!) to join our team.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Senior Marketing Analyst to join our Data & Insights team, supporting the marketing team on their data driven journey.
At Sofar we see measurement as one of the fundamentals in building a world class marketing team. This role will work closely with the entire marketing team, building measurement frameworks, generating and communicating insights, and leading optimisations.
What you’ll do:
- Be the go-to on marketing optimisation; advising on experiments, developing our attribution and media mix modeling, creating segmentations and helping us understand the impact of new campaigns and initiatives in a timely manner
- You will be the analytics partner to the different marketing teams across Sofar, establishing scalable processes while providing analytical support to meet immediate needs for understanding performance
- Drive analytics projects and experiments from end to end. Translate a business question into an analytical framework, generate insights through analysis and effectively communicate recommended actions
- Work with the rest of the Data team to build a solid foundation for our marketing data in our Postgres data warehouse and Tableau workspace to share our insights around the business
- Work with our marketing team and their partners to ensure we collect the data we need to measure performance
- Help champion a data-driven culture across the entire of Sofar
Who you are:
- Significant Digital Marketing measurement experience, knowing when to use the right form of measurement for the right purpose from A/B testing to pre/post analysis
- You have a solid background working with a comprehensive suite of digital marketing channels, particularly CRM/email, social and paid social. Retargeting and brand experience a plus
- A rigorous analytical approach, seeing hypothesis and business questions through to measurable insights and recommendations
- An engaging and empathetic communicator who presents complex analytical findings in terms that are relevant to decision makers, in person and in writing
- Understanding of relational databases and advanced SQL skills; an understanding and experience with ETL processes preferred
- Experience in a fast-moving e-commerce or consumer business, preferably in a startup phase
- Digital Analytics experience, not only using front end tools but leveraging granular hit level data to proactively find opportunities for growth
- Knowledge of advanced statistical, econometric or machine learning techniques
- Experience using Business intelligence tools like Tableau, Ideally experience of analysing data in Python and/or R
- A strong interest in music, and an understanding of the existing live and recorded music industry.
- BSc degree (or higher) in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Physics or Economics
Sofar Sounds offers a comprehensive benefits package as well as opportunities for career growth and development, not to mention, unlimited live music! Our team is made up of music lovers across the globe who are committed to our mission of artist exposure and making live music more attainable for all!
At Sofar, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are inclusive. The more we live that, the better our work will be.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.