We’re looking for a bright PR Junior Account Executive to join our growing team, full-time, working across all of our clients and in-house projects, based in our Shoreditch office. You’ll be working closely with the Account Managers and Directors to plan and implement music, culture & entertainment-focused campaigns across national, lifestyle & specialist media on behalf of clients
- Continually build and maintain strong relationships with contacts across print, online and broadcast, and develop relationships with cultural influencers.
- Liaise with journalists, producers and influencers to secure stand-out campaign coverage and content in target outlets in line with client objectives and KPIs.
- Develop an understanding of the media landscape and what makes a story across different outlets and media platforms, using this knowledge to inform campaign planning and media pitching.
- Establish relationships with networks of influencers, engaging them with client campaigns, in order to maximise social opportunities for clients.
- Research and draft press materials for a range of campaigns and clients, including press releases, media pitches and briefing documents.
- Support event planning + activation, including onsite Artist + media liaison
- Contribute to creative & strategy sessions to plan campaigns and moments that go beyond traditional PR and help the team prepare creative proposals.
- Establish a good day-to-day working relationship with clients and agency partners.
- Compile updates, coverage reports and maintain trackers with accurate figures for client reporting.
- Maintain a high-level of organisation across all accounts, and internal company operations.
- Support wider team with general office admin including agency website and social media channels
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Minimum 6 months’ agency experience in communications/PR - preferably with entertainment or technology experience
- Confident with national and consumer media with a growing contact list of journalists and a proven record in a media-facing role.
- Good understanding of brands and how they operate within the cultural world
- Confident at writing; able to adapt style and tone for different clients and projects
- Media hungry; consuming a wide range of outlets, including newspapers, magazines, websites, influencers and social channels, to stay abreast of the news and cultural agenda
- Obsessive about new music and popular culture
- Passionate about live events, marketing and media
- Highly active and personally interested in the music/cultural scenes
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Super organised, results-orientated and comfortable juggling multiple projects at once
- Proactive and ambitious self-starter able to use initiative to make things happen
WHY KINGDOM COLLECTIVE?
- Chance to join a growing agency with one-on-one training and opportunities for career progression
- Opportunity to work on exciting music and culture projects with headline and underground talent, alongside some of the biggest brands
- Represent agency and build experience at top UK + Global events / festivals
- Benefits include £50 monthly contribution to gym membership, £250 towards course or your choosing
2:1 University Degree preferred
Dependent on experience
9.30 – 18.00
Please send your CV and Cover Letter via Doors Open telling us why you think you’re a good fit for Kingdom Collective and when you last felt inspired by something you saw or read.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
14th December 2019
>>> Send your CV and Cover Letter via Doors Open.