Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners. Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 400,000 music videos in its catalogue.
We’re seeking a Sales Planner to join our small team of talented Revenue Operations specialists that are working to maximize profitable revenue and provide best in class support to the larger Sales organization.
This Sales Planner role will report to the Manager, Pricing & Planning, as part of the larger Revenue Operations/Sales organization. The Sales Planner will have the opportunity to help create and position compelling media proposals to drive revenue growth & provide best in class customer service to the Sales organization.
As a member of the Revenue Operations team here at Vevo, you’ll be working alongside super talented individuals that will both inspire you and challenge you to think about things like strategic sales planning, inventory forecasting/utilization, and ad product pricing/packaging in ways you hadn’t imagined. We often take time as a team to review new industry trends and advancements and think critically about various things happening in the world around us that may impact the ways we decide to be more strategic as a team overall. We have a phenomenal team made up of accomplished individuals from Inventory Analysts, Campaign Managers to Sales Operations specialists, and we’re excited about having you join us!
Are you up to the challenge? Yes, you are. If you believe Bono that “music can change the world because it can change people”, then you recognize the power of music. Bring your ability to balance creativity, focus, determination, and teamwork so that, together, we can bring the power of our music video and entertainment platform to the world.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in Los Angeles. We are in a convenient location in Playa Vista near LAX.
As a member of the team, you will:
- Create & revise compelling and sellable media proposals in the pre-sales process
- Have knowledge of all historical rates by client for proposal creation
- Attend all necessary RFP brainstorm meetings to provide insight on pricing, packaging and inventory requirements for media proposals
- Ensure all data is accurately entered and updated in Salesforce & Operative
- Manage that AE pipeline stages are consistent within each system
- Submit, review and Single Sign IOs by planning & Vevo policy/procedure
- Handle post-sale revisions to booked placements which include any targeting changes or re-expression and budget shifts
- Forecast inventory availability for Takeovers and Rotational media
- Manage Go-To-Market packaging & premiere tracking
- Manage upfront rates & upfront spend monitoring
- Work with Sales and Ad Ops in managing any delivery issues and propose inventory solutions
- Manage artist list creation & discussions with client in coordination with Inventory & Sales, including ComScore Artist Pulls/Rankers
- Manage nationwide project initiatives such as proactive packaging, Premieres, Audience Guarantee
- Make strategic pricing decisions in the Scatter market with Management oversight and guidance
This describes you:
- You love to collaborate - taking your analysis and working with various teams to put it into action
- You enjoy creating solutions; using your expertise to contribute to revenue growth and campaign success
- You have an appreciation for the details, and how they can connect to the larger picture
- You are intrigued by a dynamic, flexible digital video product and its revenue potential
- You have experience taking fun seriously, and cheering up your teammates when they need some positive encouragement; you naturally understand that work isn’t work when you love what you do
- At least 1-2 years of digital or TV media experience. Sales Planning or Yield experience preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel & Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of DoubleClick, Operative, Salesforce
- Understanding of media math, media proposal composition, and Nielsen/Comscore data ratings preferred
- Experience working with dynamic digital products such as Sponsorships, Audience Guarantee, Viewability & Programmatic a plus, not required
Interested? Great! You might like to know:
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight-knit team
- We really enjoy music and technology
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to mention live Vevo-produced musical performances
- We are in an upscale loft space in Playa Vista
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.
>>>Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.