Egg LDN are looking for an Assistant Graphic Designer to create fresh, engaging content for an array of electronic music events. The ideal person should be comfortable pushing boundaries and challenging the status quo with engaging content, while recognising and addressing the nuances of the distinct electronic music genres.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* A passion for electronic music and electronic music scenes - you’ll need to show committed devotion
* Experience generating 1st rate online and offline material, for an array of campaigns, with a quick turnaround of work
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Expertise - For flyers and posters, e.g. Photoshop
* Expertise - For videos, e.g. FinalCut, After Effects
* A creative flare with an artistic eye; you are comfortable with both the avant garde and the established scenes
* Proven track record of conceptualising new ways of bringing our brands to life and pitching projects you believe in
* An organised mind, able to regularly re-evaluate and prioritise a dynamic workflow
Day rate, based on experience
Available 3-5 Days per week to work from our shared office location in Kings Cross, York Way, London N7
Please send us your portfolio and/or CV, with a short covering letter via Doors Open.
Must be ready to start