The Marketing Coordinator will serve as the anchor point for the coordination and collection of materials and information needed for various projects to ensure they get done efficiently, effectively and on time. This individual will collaborate with key players on our marketing team to make sure each project gets the resources and attention it needs to be successful. These projects will range from product launches, promotions and video/photo shoots to field events such as Brew Music and the NAMM shows.
This individual should be extremely task oriented, a self-starter, a resourceful producer with a can-do attitude. They should thrive on being highly collaborative while having a keen awareness of the department and company’s priorities.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Generating purchase orders
• Vendor management
• Coordinate logistics for field events, dealer events and trade shows
• Collect and organize information from KINC
• Collect and organize information and assets from brands
• Collect and distribute Sales Promotional assets (for creation and execution)
• Tracking No charge orders and generate Call Tags
• Ordering and inventory of brand Swag
• Ordering of Printed materials (Banners, promotional flyers etc)
• Managing the Advertising Schedule and Material Submission
• Managing E-blast schedule
• Assist in fielding inquiries from Artists
• Assist in coordination of logistics for photos and video shoots including but not limited to sourcing talent, coordinating location and generating call sheets
• Collaborate on projects related to the creation of marketing materials of various types from photo shoots, campaign creation, promotional collateral, and advertising materials.
• Manage administrative tasks for the marketing department that include scheduling, managing status reports, collecting project specs, and other as-needed tasks.
• Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, and oversees job tracking to keep deliverable on time with the ability to call out any issues that would impede the project.
• Responsible for handling correspondence with clients and communicating with other departments within the company to keep marketing projects on track.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
• Superior written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable interacting and developing relationships with colleagues at all levels globally
• Strong project management and process skills
• Meticulous attention to detail, organized and efficient, with a strong process orientation
• Highly collaborative and builds relationships with peers, understands their unique contributions so the end product is a reflection of all inputs.
• Calm-under-pressure and have a can-do/must-do attitude that can produce in a high energy environment, working on multiple projects with various deadlines.
• Highly motivated, resilient, flexible and a true team player comfortable working with ambiguity; excited to work on diverse projects.
• Must have 1-3 years of experience
• Must have project management experience and organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple things at any given time.
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must have excellent copy writing skills, excellent grammar and punctuation.
• Must be willing to travel to at least one major trade show a year and possibly several dealer events.
About the company:
Since 1963 Korg USA Inc. has been a sales and marketing leader in the music industry as the exclusive US distributor of the world’s finest brands such as Korg, VOX, Blackstar, Spector, Lâg, Tanglewood, Waldorf, Crush Drums, RightOn! Straps, Sakae, Stay Stands, and Sequenz. The company is committed to inspiring all musicians and bringing the most innovative products and technologies to the US market, from electronic instruments, DJ and production tools, keyboards, synthesizers, amplifiers, guitars, tuners, strings and more. With established brands rich in heritage and longevity, Korg USA is dedicated to exceeding the needs and expectations of its retail partners and maintaining its position as a trusted source for the industry.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Korg Inc. in Japan, Korg USA's headquarters in Melville, NY houses our warehousing and distribution, customer service, marketing, product support, accounting and executive operations for the entire U.S., all under one roof.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.