About the company:
Dean Entertainment Group (formerly “RPM Presents”) is New York’s leading independent full-service music event, marketing, and promotion platform founded by music and nightlife impresario Eddie Dean, former owner of Pacha NYC with over 30 years of trusted experience in entertainment, nightlife, culture and events.
Currently DEG owns and operates a number of top venues and provides full service entertainment with year-round music and event programming. These include Schimanski and Bar Schimmi in Brooklyn, the Brooklyn Hangar, NY Expo Center, and the brand new Coney Art Walls in Coney Island which opened summer 2019.
About the role:
Dean Entertainment Group is looking for a Social Media / Marketing / Graphics Intern to work with one of their venues: Schimanski New York for the Spring 2020 semester
The ideal candidate will:
- possess strong visual design skills
- demonstrate intuitive understanding of layout and typography
- be proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- possess a computer and have access to graphic design and layout software
- be detail-oriented and able to work within a variety of visual styles
- has experience in digital marketing
- must be able to work in a fast paced nightlife environment
- minimum 3 days a week in the office
- have strong communication, proofreading, and organizational skills
- have ability to work independently as well as with a team
- be able to define and work efficiently within deadline
An awareness of electronic music culture & its current design trends is a plus.
This is a paid internship. Must be based in NYC/ commute to Brooklyn.
>>> Send your CV and Cover Letter via Doors Open.