Sony Music UK are looking for an innovative, hard working CRM Manager to join their amazing team in London. The successful candidate will spearhead the development of label and artist audiences through owned media by interfacing with labels’ digital marketing teams to plan, create and execute CRM initiatives that build a 360° view of the fan through the capture of demographic, behavioural and transactional data, and which augment and embellish artist and label marketing campaigns to provide the best possible fan experience.
You will be using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Advertising Studio, Einstein Analytics) and associated proprietary and third party tools to acquire, engage with and retain fans across multiple channels and will produce post-campaign investigation for actionable insights and reporting.
You will need to accurately and efficiently manage a busy workload, draw on technical skills (CSS, JS, HTML, AMPScript), have deep Salesforce Marketing Cloud knowledge, and be able to design, execute and report on multi-channel owned media campaigns for maximum effectiveness.
- Strategise, build and manage labels’ and artists’ owned media channels, including fan acquisition, engagement and retention and the execution of multi-channel campaigns
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM and associated tools to create and continuously enrich a 360° view of the fan through demographic, behavioural and transactional data
- Collaborate with CRM team members across the Sony Music UK business, freely impart knowledge and share experience for collective furtherance
- Acquire and engage fans through the creation of digital mechanics (competitions, sign up forms, social tools) and set up associated marketing automation workflows to create cross-marketing opportunities and regular plays via streaming partners, all in accordance with Data Protection legislation and UK law
- Represent CRM at artist planning and label meetings. Offer sound CRM strategy to ensure CRM is a core strategic component in all digital marketing campaigns
- Marketer with minimum 2 years’ CRM experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Required: Email Studio, Content Builder, Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Advertising Studio
- Desirable: Audience Builder, Contact Builder, Einstein Analytics, Mobile Studio, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification
- Experience of building complex data segments and delivering digital advertising via Facebook and Google
- Knowledgeable in:
- Required: Email Marketing, HTML
- Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to drive and manage integrated marketing campaigns to execution autonomously
- Comfortable with using multiple technologies and conceiving complex marketing automation workflows
- Knowledge of Data Protection legislation and data management
- Solid spelling & grammar skills, a fine attention to detail and happy to ‘push back’ when necessary
- Well-versed in digital metrics, analytics (Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, Einstein Analytics) and campaign tracking
- Consideration of consumer behaviour on social channels and maximising organic reach
- Passion for music, strong work ethic and comfortable with a busy and varied workload
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.