The Columbo Group is seeking a Live Booker to join our events team. You will be responsible for running the managing and booking the live music diaries of XOYO, Phonox and Camden Assembly. It is preferable that you have at least twelve months experience in a similar role and have a deep knowledge and passion for music.
• Booking diaries
• In-depth understanding of the live music industry with contacts throughout
• Highly organised – to manage multiple shows, deadlines, announcements, promotions, marketing plans each day
• To manage advertising and marketing budgets for all live shows
• To create concepts and brands for each event space to increase revenue
• To work across different time zones and manage times efficiently.
• To be efficient with MS Docs, mail chimp, Adobe photoshop, Facebook Ad’s and all social media
• To track the live industry and implement programmes according to trends
• Negotiating deals
• Main point of contact for all Live shows
• Has a deep understanding of Ticketing vendors, processing and supply chains
• Building and maintaining lasting relationships within the music industry
• Rep shows
• To host walk-arounds for new clients
Contract: Permanent contract, full-time hours
If you would like to apply and have the skills we are looking for please send your CV and a covering letter via Doors Open.