We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after ARTIST DEVELOPMENT team at WARNER MUSIC NASHVILLE.
Title: Coordinator, Artist Development
A little bit about our team:
The Artist Development team is an exciting group of people who work in Marketing, Creative, Brand Partnerships, Event Planning, and Digital.
Here you’ll get to:
- You will build out marketing plans, decks, and one sheets
- You will support the team with project research and execution
- You will brainstorm concepts and design for promotional products
- You will plan, coordinate, and execute meetings/special events on & offsite
- You will manage, monitor, and organize budgets within the Artist Development department
- You will expand our college marketing program and engage with Warner Music U
- You will process and organize invoices within the department
- You will book travel for various needs within the department
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
- You are a pro-active ‘self-starter’ who takes initiative to get involved in all aspects of the department
- You are highly detail oriented, able to multi-task on a regular basis, and work in a “Team” environment
- You have deadline awareness and ability to prioritize workload
- You have the ability to orchestrate and manage multiple overlapping meetings, projects, vendors
- You have the ability to proactively identify challenges and offer creative and innovative solutions
- You have the ability to communicate information clearly, concisely and professionally, both written and verbally.
- You have an ability to take direction and execute specific outlined initiatives
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to communicate with employees at all levels in the company, including senior management, clients, and vendors
- You have the ability to work with others and maintain focus while working under pressure
- You have outstanding organization and follow-up skills
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- Music industry experience
- 2+ years of experience
- College Degree preferred
- You have excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. As well as Mac, iOS skills.
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.