Believe in Better.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries,
Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We believe in better product, better speed and better people!
What you will do :
- Work within Deezer’s editorial guidelines to create and execute the editorial strategy for the local market.
- Curate for a large number of playlists and work with curator partners to provide a wide variety of high quality content aimed at the local audience.
- Program content across the Deezer product ensuring it is perfectly localised to your audience.
- Analyze data and performance indicators of your own work.
- Monitor and improve the local catalogue indexation and metadata improvement (artist pages, albums, playlists, genres lists etc.).
- Work collaboratively with the Artist Marketing team to drive success in local and global campaigns.
- Work with the global teams including Brand, Acquisition, Recommendation, Product Features and Search to improve the overall content experience for your audience.
What we are looking for :
- 3+ years of experience in the music industry. Experience in programing music for a streaming platform, TV, radio, or other media will be highly valued.
- You possess a deep knowledge of the local music and culture, and it’s evolution within your market.
- You have strong relationships within the local music industry.
- You are fluent in English and possess a native level of the local language.
- You’re familiar with the music streaming landscape in your market and can identify growth opportunities.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organisation, a strong team spirit and be self motivated.
*Freelance contract 1.5 days per week
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.