About the role:
Our Marketing Executive looks after the project planning and successful delivery of marketing, working closely with the rest of the marketing team, Venue Manager, PR Manager, Creative Manager and the wider group to help put together a best in class programme of strategic and tactical activity which answers all marketing objectives.
You’ll help to drive and increase ticket sales, brand awareness and positive association, and help to coordinate marketing activities with various internal and external departments such as business development, sales, design, PR, operations, talent and senior management.
You’ll need to be passionate about music, music events and festivals!
You’ll be responsible for the following:
- Implementing and helping to shape our marketing plan.
- Consistent project planning, reporting and measurement as set out by marketing management.
- Managing the day-to-day marketing activities of the brand, event or show.
- Meeting marketing objectives and best practices.
- Helping to formulate, oversee and maintain external partnerships and relationships, including PR / media agencies, media partners.
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Helping to identify content marketing opportunities.
- Working with data and insights to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Implementing marketing plans for all launches during the campaign and liaising with the various external agencies to deliver content.
- Making sure all touch points are covered for all launches, including the likes of: social, digital, mailers, artwork, media and PR.
- Coordinating the sharing of assets with external parties, including talent representatives.
- Coordinating artwork briefs and liaising with any agencies or workloads involving creating content, as well as liaising with Creative Manager and internal creative team.
- Writing copy for social posts, proposals, external output, promotion and the website.
- Video briefing and liaising with agencies or workloads involving creating content.
- Online advertising content and liaising with any agencies or workloads involving creating content.
- Print advertising content and liaising with any agencies or workloads involving creating content.
- Photography briefing and liaising with any agencies or workloads involving creating content.
- Monitoring web performance.
- Working with team to produce content for the website.
- Updating and making website amends and maintaining performance.
- Implementing media plans.
- Monitoring and reporting on performance and results.
- Liaising with external agencies where needed.
Social Media and Community Management:
- Social media management.
- Curating social content and social plans.
- Publishing and scheduling content across platforms.
- Planning social media and digital plans.
- Monitoring campaigns.
- Optimising social performance and ensuring the brand is utilising best practice at all times.
- Researching, exploring and investigating new platforms, trends and tech that can push the brand forwards.
- Engaging in social listening and conversation.
- Responding to all communication from consumers.
- Managing bookings and budgets.
- Booking print and outdoor advertising.
- Managing paid social media and other digital advertising such as programmatic, visual display etc etc, alongside the agency.
- Liaise with PR on booking additional media and manage this from the marketing side.
- Ensure Broadwick Live is ahead of the curve with all customer facing advertising material.
- Constantly keep up to date with new trends and developments in advertising.
- Organising relevant promotional or marketing material required for promotional events (trade shows, club partner shows etc).
- Attending and representing the brand at promotional events e.g. club and trade shows and managing relationships with partner brands.
Skills and Attributes:
- Proven track record of helping to drive sales and music / event marketing.
- Strategic and opportunistic.
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, creative mindset.
- A love of music and live events.
- Likeable, dedicated, unconventional, with a thirst for getting stuck in.
- Organised, structured and calm.
- Excellent written English.
- Strong empathy for team and passion for growth.
- Intellectually curious with an analytical and process-oriented mind-set.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, fairness, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Basic Adobe and Wordpress skills preferable. Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Keynote capability essential.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.