About the role:
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities across the marketing mix, including social media, digital campaigns, advertising and creative projects.
The Head of Marketing’s responsibilities include developing plans to help establish the Broadwick Live venues and brands, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term goals for the shows and brands. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members and lead by example, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run and implement the marketing across the Broadwick Live Venues portfolio in ways that promote higher profitability, ticket sales and competitiveness. You’ll report to the Senior team and the board so you’ll need excellent communication skills.
You’ll need to be passionate about music with a love for music events. You’ll be proactive, detail focused and used to working well under pressure.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department and ensure budgets are updated and met.
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material).
- Lead on analyzing consumer behavior and determine customer personas alongside marketing team - ensure the team is clear on what exactly we’re marketing and talking to.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, new products and features, marketing trends).
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate and sign off on all marketing planning and material across every Broadwick Live brand.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
- Manage and lead marketing team being the go-to for HR and any other people based issues within the department.
- You’ll need to be passionate about, and experienced in, music with a love for music events. You’ll be proactive, detail focused and used to working well under pressure.
- Implement process and structure alongside the Marketing Director.
- Work alongside PR team and Sponsorship team to ensure marketing objectives are met and collaboration is streamlined.
- Lead on Crisis Management for the brands and reputation risk, alongside Marketing Director and PR Manager.
- Report statistics and highlights to Marketing Director, Head of Development, M.D. and the rest of the senior team and board regularly.
- Manage and Lead on agency relationships and deals across the portfolio.
- Ensure all activity is of excellent quality online, offline and in-event (on-site at the venues or in-event at festivals/shows etc).
- Ensure best practice is being utilized at all times.
Skills, attributes and requirements:
- Work experience as a Head of Marketing/Senior Marketing Manager, preferably within the music, lifestyle or travel industry.
- A minimum of 5 years experience running successful marketing campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics, social media, reporting, paid social media and more.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals and people management experience.
- Analytical yet creative mind - the ability to switch between both.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Professional training or degree in a relevant field.
- Strong empathy for team and passion for revenue and growth.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, fairness, negotiation, and consensus building
- Basic Adobe and Wordpress skills preferable. Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Keynote capability essential.
Applications will close on Monday 2nd December 2019!
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.