Musixmatch is the leading Music Metadata company featuring the world’s largest Lyrics catalog and +70 mln users as contributors. Musixmatch is the preferred partner of companies like Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Saavn, MTV, Shazam, Vevo and has partnership with +4,000 indie music publishers and top music publishers like Sony/ATV, EMI Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell, Kobalt, BMG Rights and Harry Fox Agency.
Musixmatch's community is composed of over 30 Million members and is growing fast. Each member contributes by editing, syncing and translating each lyrics with passion and dedication. As Content Editor, your objective is to ensure the highest quality of English content output by adding new lyrics and proofreading lyrics added by our community.
- Listen to songs, transcribe and sync lyrics, following Musixmatch writing guidelines
- Check, proofread and verify the lyrics added by community
- Prioritize content creation and verification based on our B2B client’s custom demands
- Report to the Content Managers
- English native speaker
- Passion & understanding of reggae/reggaeton and afro-beats
- BA/ BS Degree
- Previous experience in content writing and editing
- Keen on music
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- A patient, attentiveness and results-oriented attitude towards content and support tasks
- No remote working
* Only applicants with working rights for Italy will be considered
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.