TIDAL is looking for a full-time Social Media Specialist, Brazil who is a tactical thinker with strong organizational skills. This position will be responsible for executing social media marketing and fan engagement for TIDAL’s local social channels.
This candidate will engage TIDAL’s consumers on all major social platforms by crafting daily messaging, promotions, events, collaborations with partners/talent and analytic reporting.
All candidates must be native speakers of Portuguese and fluent in English.
What this role entails/Responsibilities:
- Social Media Marketing. Coordinate daily publishing for TIDAL Brazil’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. Work with multiple team members to develop weekly, monthly and quarterly social strategies and calendars. Ensure that TIDAL Brazil’s social accounts both lead and respond to culture, and are always current and up-to-date on important events. Provide real time social media coverage for events.
- Social Engagement. Identify influencers, respond to notable posts and direct messages. Look for and take advantage of opportunities to engage consumers directly.
- Content Development. Produce digital content including text, images, videos, GIFs and other forms of micro-content to be used on social media.
- Customer Service. Identify and address customer questions and concerns across social
- Reporting and Analytics. Produce ad hoc campaign reports for priority releases and promotions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An in-depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and digital music services
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Strong copywriting/oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions.
- 1-3 years of social media management experience for a company or brand (preferably dealing with music or entertainment)
- The ability to work nights and weekends
- A passion for music, across genres
- Native speaker in Portuguese. Fluent in English.
- The highest attention to detail
- Experience with Spredfast or another similar social management platform like Hootsuite
- Experience running and interpreting reports from platforms including or similar to Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics
- Knowledge of basic digital production including audio, photo and video editing programs including Adobe Photoshop and/or Premiere
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search and SEO.
- Coordinating online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.