Free From Sleep are looking for an accomplished and dynamic candidate to fill the position of Assistant Marketing Manager for both Outlook & Dimensions Festivals.
Reporting to the Marketing and Sales Manager, the Assistant Marketing Manager would be responsible for assisting and co-managing each and every aspect of the marketing and sales campaigns for both Outlook & Dimensions Festivals - two renowned events that are set to take place across the Garden Resort in Tisno, Croatia in July & August 2020, plus occasional projects alongside the team running FABRICLIVE promotions management.
Working in a fast paced office environment, the Assistant Marketing Manager will be largely responsible for:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in each and every aspect of Outlook & Dimensions’ 2020 promotion campaign.
- Owning website design, content uploads, day-to-day website management and delivery of customer information.
- Co-managing the production of all creative assets with the Design team.
- Co-managing the schedule and workload of the Content & Social Media Manager.
- Creating weekly documents and reports for directors and shareholders.
- Running the day to day management of the club and media partner network, and manage the club partner diary and promotions structure.
- To co-manage the brand values and tone of voice, and ensuring this remains across all aspects of the campaign.
- To assist the Marketing Manager in PR outreach and administration.
- To perform daily Promo Calendar checks and update forthcoming weeks.
- Previous marketing experience in the music events industry or equivalent sector.
- A passion for electronic music and music festivals is a must.
- A solid knowledge of the music festival landscape.
- A great visual eye, are interested in film, photography and animation and a plethora of creative ideas.
- Competent management of budgets is a must.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- The ability to manage work-flow requirements and multiple deadlines is a must.
- A decent understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook/Instagram Advertising and Google AdWords incl. is beneficial
- Experience in using website strategic website decisions CMS, website design and using digital analysis to make decisions.