Content & Social Media Manager: Free From Sleep (projects incl. Outlook, Dimensions, Cross The Tracks, Spearhead, Channel One, High Focus, Metalheadz & more)
This exciting new role is ideal for a candidate looking to work within the music industry, with demonstrable previous experience at creating content, managing social media accounts and ideally assisting in the planning and execution of campaigns.
The role incorporates the daily content creation, ideation and campaign management for brands incl. Outlook Festival, Dimensions Festival, Cross The Tracks and Metalheadz Events.
Working in a fast paced office environment, the Content & Campaigns Manager will be largely responsible for:
- Planning content for and managing the upkeep of the social media accounts.
- Managing calendars and reporting back to the Marketing Manager on each event.
- Create social media strategies, using experience and expertise to formulate original and ground-breaking ideas for optimum engagement with brand followers
- Creating weekly campaign reports on each event.
- Writing engaging marketing copy for each event across each social media platform.
- Managing the mailer calendar for each event alongside building the mailers themselves.
- Sourcing out new platforms to showcase the brands on (eg TikTok).
- Having the ability to manage a busy workload across very disparate event brands.
- Liaising with team-members on strategy, spend requirements and upcoming content plans.
- Working as part of a fast paced team to create strong campaigns that hit their key objectives.
- Liaising with external partners, media agencies and press teams on content and campaign management and strategy.
- Building brand personality through engaging posts across all social media platforms.
- A deep passion for social media and a desire to make fun, engaging and fresh content that catches the eye, most notably Instagram.
- Previous experience of managing paid social campaigns.
- Enthusiasm and drive for using social media, particularly Facebook, Youtube & Instagram.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- An eye for creating certain posts using gifs, memes etc. for certain audiences within the electronic music scope in the lead up launching events.
- Experience working with Google Drive and Spreadsheets.
- Passion for creating reactions online through stories, engagement with artists & more.
- Competent management of timelines and scheduled content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
- An understanding of Facebook/Instagram Advertising and Google AdWords incl. is beneficial
- Experience with budget management is a plus.