TikTok is a destination for short-form mobile videos. Our mission is to capture and present the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from the mobile phone. TikTok enables everyone to be a creator and encourages users to share their passion and creative expression through their videos. TikTok is based in Los Angeles, with global offices in London,Tokyo, Seoul, Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore, Jakarta, Mumbai, and Moscow. In early 2018, TikTok was one of the most downloaded apps in the world. TikTok is available worldwide for iOS and Android
We are looking for a Head of Music to manage the strategy of in-app music content management, including playlist curation, and artist partnerships management.
- Lead the Music team (Brazil) to improve the overall music ecosystem of the product.
- Perform as product specialist for Music-related product features and help to provide insights and suggestions to product teams.
- Identify and establish key metrics to evaluate data both quantitatively and generating executable insights from that data.
- Collaborate closely with product, operation leads, marketing teams across the company globally coordinate music content campaigns and initiatives, as well as to make sure that the team is meeting the needs of the company’s long- and short-term goals.
- Make the strategic plan for in-app music operation practice including music database management, recommendations, and playlist curation for users.
- Lead the partnerships building and maintenance with established and emerging artists and identify collaboration opportunities.
- Oversee the connection between TikTok and the music industry to develop new business opportunities.