What You Will Do
- Handle high level strategic relationship with key professionals in the local music industry (mainstream and independent sectors).
- Prepare and run regular Business Reviews with main local partners.
- Prepare and present "state of the market" updates for international teams and music related Brazilian product teams.
- Evaluate strategic initiatives and new opportunities across the Brazilian market.
- Help think and establish policies around a suite of foundational metrics for editorial and artist marketing cooperations.
- Lead strategy and outreach efforts with artists and industry influencers to develop innovative and high impact partnerships
- Work closely with Tik Tok and other products colleagues to coordinate music industry opportunities (festivals, awards, specialized media, etc.)
Requirements: Who You Are
- 10+ years experience in content and technology industries
- You have a passion for and are very connected to the Music Industry and can be a representative to the rest of the ByteDance organization and to external partners
- You have senior level relationships throughout the industry and are connected to multiple leaders across the business
- You are a strategic thinker and problem solver with the ability to transform goals into actionable plans
- Experience in implementing strategic and large-scale initiatives projects in a change-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with different team members to design processes and implement strategic projects that solve business challenges
- Balance between attention to detail and swift execution
- You are anxious to learn and grow and to help others do the same
- You are an excellent communicator
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.