- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience working in the music industry, music/tech marketing, and/or digital marketing, and/or strategy consulting.
- Integrated Marketing Campaign leadership experience and Go-to-Market experience, with the ability to complex, sequenced rollout plans.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to lead, communicate and build collaborative partnerships with product partners and other cross-functional teams.
- Ability to influence across all levels of management with the ability to present to senior level and external audiences.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced dynamic environment. Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Ability to use spreadsheet tools and Google docs, with specific applications to KPI tracking campaign budget management.
About the job
YouTube Marketing’s mission is to know our users, and to connect them to the magic of our products and creators. We make YouTube successful by shaping people’s perceptions of YouTube and inspiring them to engage with us. We’re also responsible for all of YouTube’s marketing activities to consumers, creators, and key opinion influencers.
In this role, you will lead our marketing and narrative storytelling across all YouTube’s businesses with the music industry. This will require a hyper-creative, organized and motivated professional to craft and rollout our core narratives and experiences with labels, managers, artists and publishers. In this role you will work with our product management, artist relations, programming, label relations, comms, experiences, legal, social and other internal teams.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Drive actionable insights from key constituents in the music industry inform product, engineering, policy, comms, artist relations, label relations and marketing strategy.
- Drive the Go-to-Market strategy for our industry marketing rollout. This will include everything from high touch experiences to scaled communication plans like an artist case study.
- Drive measurement and reporting on whether we are adding more value to the industry over time.
- Work closely with our creative and brand team to ensure everything we communicate externally matches our branding.
>> > Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.