Hustle PR is looking for a savvy social media strategist who has their finger on the pulse of current trends, viral content, and communication within art and music. This role would be part-time, freelance work at first and could grow into a full-time permanent position within our Berlin company if the work provides a successful addition to our business.
As visual communication is a critical component of most artists' success these days we are hoping to hire someone who is an expert in social media but with skills in graphics and design to create custom content for social media campaigns for our artists, labels and festivals.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Expert understanding of the social media ecosystem, including the ability to identify trends and opportunities and translate them into strategic recommendations
- Superior knowledge of blogging environments, social media and networking platforms, video formats, and creative/graphic design
- Firm grasp of analytics and web traffic resources with the ability to identify, develop and track key performance indicators
- Excellent attention to detail and outstanding writing and editing skills; ability to craft powerful and engaging messages and visual content
- A deep understanding of the power of social media to drive awareness and credibility
- Proficient in all MS Office programs/ Google sheets
- external media partners such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
- Adobe Creative Suite proficient
- Graphic design skills
- A deep understanding of the artists, labels, and festivals we work with *please check our site hustlepr.com
- Preferably Berlin-based or willing to move for the job
- A strong sense of humor
- Be willing to get into it with a scrappy team of music publicists
If this sounds like the job for you please apply with:
- CV and a cover letter of why you would be a good fit
- Examples of content or campaigns you have created
- A portfolio or examples of design work you've done
- An example of 3 artists, labels or festivals you think has excellent branding/ communication/ visuals that you feel you could match or make even better and how
- Name your 3 favorite artists, labels and festivals or events