Reports to: Staff Development Manager
Contract: 2 Year Fixed Term Contract
This newly created entry level role will support our global offices and allow for the right person to make their mark on RAs growing People team. This role will require you to develop an in-depth understanding of our business, culture, and the needs of each individual in our close knit company.
The right person will be an exceptional communicator who, due to a high level of empathy and compassion, can connect with our staff to build our incredible company culture across all international offices and teams. To understand the people who work at RA, the right candidate must understand the music, communities, and scenes RA represents.
The ideal hire will be organised, forward thinking, and be able to manage multiple projects at once in addition to having an unwavering passion for underground electronic music.
- Support RA staff across all international offices, acting as our primary point of contact for support in our offices across America.
- Act as liaison between RA and American payroll and insurance supplier.
- Assist in the management of RAs recruitment pipeline from advertising the vacancy to the completion of the new starter induction week for all international roles.
- Develop and execute new ways of expanding how RA recruits and attracts talent, ensuring a wide variety of applicants with multiple under represented perspectives are interviewed and spotlighted.
- Manage the onboarding and induction for all new starters ensuring contracts are produced and delivered prior to the start date, all new starter information is collected and uploaded to RAs payroll system and the new starter is set up on RAs HR system.
- Recommend internal and external trainings to support the development of RA staff.
- Provide coordination for company-wide instructor-led programs: including scheduling instructors; prepping any required materials; reserving and setting up classrooms based on instructor or vendor requirements; sending invitations; monitoring enrolment; generating rosters; post training sessions support
- Work closely with RA staff to recognize each individual's unique skill set and facilitate their development, bringing out their strengths and aid them in being the best they possibly can be - through regular check-ins, one on one coaching, and training.
- Market available development opportunities and send notifications of programs to appropriate teams and individuals.
- Partner with Operations Coordinator to facilitate the running of the NY office.
- Manage the office and be the primary liaison between the NY office and building.
- Arrange social events for the team
- Identifying where the efficiency of administrative systems can be improved.
- Management of miscellaneous issues
- A passion for electronic music and an in-depth understanding of the music industry.
- High levels of empathy and understanding and the ability to manage difficult conversations with discretion.
- Exceptional organisational skills with an ability to think proactively, prioritize work, and juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Extraordinary communication skills (via phone, video call, email and in-person).
- In possession of soft skills that allow for difficult feedback to be delivered compassionately.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- HR qualifications or certifications are welcomed but not required.
- Experience using cloud storage and Google Drive.
- Our passion is our profession.
- We are independent and we support independence.
- We support local scenes.
- We treat dance music as an art form.
- We champion the values of acceptance that underpin dance music culture.
- We care about the past, present and future of electronic music.
- We choose honesty over gain.
- We're always front left.