Tailored Communication has an opening for a freelance press assistant to work in our Berlin office. The position is part time, up to four afternoons a week (max 25 hours), with the potential to lead to greater job responsibility for the right applicant.
Job description & responsibilities
* Assisting the main press team across all projects.
* Updating the website, socials, asset drives, digital promo.
* Liasing with outside promoters and the organisation of promotional assets for all projects.
* Club and radio promotion.
You will be a good communicator, self-motivated, detail orientated, confident and responsible with a love of electronic music in all it’s forms.
* Previous experience in PR is not essential, but some knowledge of the workings of the music industry would be helpful.
* Fluent English is essential, German and other European languages viewed favourably.
* Good working knowledge of Word processing, Excel, content editors, photoshop, google drive are needed.
* Pay will be dependent on your previous experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter by 31st October.
Interviews will take place in Berlin during the first two weeks in November.
Final successful applicants will be expected to undertake a trial day as part of our small team, for a mid-November start.